Our firm focuses on legal matters in the following practice areas: civil litigation, small business, wills and estate planning, criminal defense, collections, and real estate.
Why Choose Bromberg & Miller?
At Bromberg & Miller, our attorneys apply the following principles toward representation of each and every one of our clients:
• A lawyer should be competent, prompt and diligent. Competent representation requires the legal knowledge, skill, thoroughness and preparation reasonably necessary for the representation.
• A lawyer has a special responsibility as a representative of clients, an officer of the legal system and a public citizen for the quality of justice
• A lawyer as advisor should provide clients with an informed understanding of the client's legal rights and obligations and should explain their practical implications.
• A lawyer as advocate should zealously assert the client's position under the rules of the adversary system.
• A lawyer as negotiator should seek a result advantageous to the client but consistent with the requirements of honest dealings with others.
• A lawyer should maintain communication with a client concerning the representation.
• A lawyer should keep in confidence information relating to representation as required by the Rules of Professional Conduct.
• A lawyer should strive to attain the highest level of legal skill, should improve the profession of law and should exemplify the legal profession's ideals of public service.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then
is not an art, but a habit. — Aristotle
The information contained in this Web site (brombergandmiller.com) is for general information only and does not constitute legal advice or solicitation of legal services. Transmission of information from this site is not intended to create, and its receipt does not create an attorney-client relationship between Bromberg & Miller and the reader.
In addition, the public nature of the Internet and email makes it possible for outsiders to intercept e-mail messages. Confidential information should not be sent by email.
Other more secure means of communication should be used instead, including telephone, facsimile, or overnight delivery services, for communications containing confidential, proprietary, trade secret, privileged or otherwise private information.
It is our pledge that each and every client of this firm will receive professional services consistent with these principles. To schedule an appointment, call us at (412) 471-9710 and we invite you to read more information about hiring a lawyer.
Call (412) 366-2860 for an experienced attorney to handle your legal matter.
Focusing on Both Business and Personal Legal Matters
Proudly Representing Clients in the Greater Pittsburgh Area | Since 1975 | Martindale-Hubbell-BV Rating
Hours of Operation: Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. and by Appointment | Ross Township Location Available Evening by Appointments Only